Theatre & Facility Consulting
Costa Pacifica's Stardust Showroom
As theatre consultants and designers, we provide guidance, advice and support to owners, architects, and the design teams on the feasibility, planning, design, and equipping of theatres, concert halls, dance clubs, multimedia facilities and other types of complexes used for public assembly and the performing arts.
Working with the owner, architects, designers and contractors, we offer our expertise in the form and function of the performing space and to adhere to the owner's goals of design and program requirements. We keep apprised of the latest technologies, associated costs, environmental impacts and the numerous codes that must be considered in the design and formation of a public assembly facility.
- Hotels and Casinos multi-media design/consulting
- Theatres, both new construction and renovation of existing facilities
- Sporting Arenas
- Multi-use facilities
- Concert Halls
- Casinos and Show Rooms
- Lounges, Cabarets and Discos
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Concept Drawings
- Sightlines & Seating Specifications
- Rigging and Drapery
- Stage equipment such as lifts, winches, turntables, etc.
- Lighting & Contol System Design
- Audio System Design including communications
- Video System Design
- Broadcast System head end and distribution design
- System Commissioning
- Support Area Design including Dressing Rooms, Green Rooms, Loading Docks, etc.
Vista Show Lounge-ms Zuiderdam
NED designed the lighting, special effects, & audio for the show lounge of the ms Zuiderdam. In addition, they designed flexible and compact automated rigging and stage machinery systems, as well as equipment rooms and control booths for optimum operation within a minimal footprint. (read more)
Venetian Palace Theater
Victoria Royal Court Theatre
Queen Victoria, Cunard Lines